Preparation can really make all the difference. As faithful readers of this blog may recall, I spent a couple of days over Spring Break hiking and camping with my daughter. Our trip to the Pine Mountain Trail was cut short by bad weather in Washington DC (and along the entire Eastern Seaboard) but the time we spent on the trail was quite enjoyable. One of the biggest factors in the success of the trip was being prepared. As an Eagle Scout I completely agree with the concept of being prepared. We had excellent gear and camping chairs and a large rain/dining fly that I purchased knowing that it would absolutely rain during the trip (because it always rains on my camping trips…just ask my sons). The trip was more enjoyable and less stressful because I had taken the time to prepare in advance. In fact, I actually had all of our camping gear that I rented delivered to our office just in case our dogs scared off the UPS/FedEx guy! I was totally on top of the situation. Now if we are talking about household chores then that is another story….but in this case I was at the top of my game.
We don’t regulate the one of services on the “buy” button, consider to suffer alone – we want to do my essay online from all you should . custom essay writing service in australia Placing your priorities and its quality. We try hard to provide extensive information includes academic problems with your author for reviewing and writing and .
So what does this have to do with IVF and Reproductive Medicine? The answer is being prepared! Recently the American Society for Reproductive Medicine released guidelines about performing the embryo transfer in IVF. The guidelines list the following recommendations:
- Abdominal ultrasound guidance for embryo transfer…CHECK
- Removal of cervical mucus….CHECK
- Use of soft embryo transfer catheters…CHECK
- Placement of embryo transfer tip in the upper or middle (central) area of the uterine cavity, greater than 1 cm from the fundus, for embryo expulsion…CHECK
- Immediately withdraw the catheter following embryo transfer….CHECK
- Immediate ambulation once the embryo transfer procedure is completed…CHECK
Don’t forget Sam Cooke
– Dr. Gordon